The 2015 JUNIOR Off-Season Training Program is designed for advanced Minor Bantam & Bantam players with previous training experience and Minor Midget players with limited off-ice training experience.
This is a comprehensive off-season program focused on the needs of minor hockey players by incorporating off-ice training, technical skating sessions, weekly yoga sessions, postural assessment, post-workout meals, BioSteel and Nutrition Program.
- 10 Players per Group
- Testing & Program Orientation May 18th – 20th
- Training begins June 1st and ends August 14th
- Make-Up Sessions week of August 17th – 21st
- Ice begins June 30th & ends August 13th
- Active Recovery Days July 1st & Aug 3rd
Train – Dryland Sessions:
- Performance Testing Protocol
- Off-Season Training (10:3 Trainer/Player ratio on Lift Days)
- Polar® Team App Heart Rate Monitored energy system specific conditioning
Refuel – Post Workout Meal & Nutritional Counseling:
- Nutrition Program
- Post workout meals
- BioSteel® HPSD & ARF each workout with spring water
- Off-Season Client Nutrition Seminar
Recover – Tools to Enhance Recovery:
- Prescribed post-workout cool down
- Weekly Yoga class (July & August)
- Postural Imbalances Assessment
Perform – On Ice Sessions:
Intensive technical on-ice training sessions focused on developing proper skating technique for improved power, speed, quickness & agility.
- Stride Mechanics & Skating Efficiency
- Edge Work, Balance & Stability, Speed
- Lateral Movement & Transition Skating
- On-Ice Conditioning
- Video Analysis
GR Post Workout Meals:
Prepared on-site by our Wellness Chef, Meals offer the best of local, seasonal and organic ingredients.
These well-balanced meals are designed to help player’s bodies meet their increasing training demands, enabling them to maximize the benefits of their workouts.
- Personal Locker
- Laundry Service
- Underground Parking
- Shuttle to Don Mills Subway Station
For more information or to register for the 2015 Junior Off-Season Program please contact:
Jeremie Dupont at 647 228 2882 or at firstname.lastname@example.org