The Gary Roberts JUNIOR Off-Season Training Program is a three-phased, customized training program that combines professional coaching and focused nutrition in a synergistic approach designed to help players achieve gains in strength, power, speed and agility in preparation for their upcoming season.
Gary’s philosophy is to build a strong foundation to carry players through their regular season and into the playoffs. This program is built with the help of his team of professionals, his personal experiences and his passion for player development.
- GRHPC Fitness Evaluations (comprehensive diagnostic testing, functional movement screens identifying imbalances and hockey specific performance testing determining baseline training levels and progress)
- A three-phased, customized training program (10:3 Player/Trainer ratio)
- BioSteel during workouts & after each workout (with spring water)
- In-Season take-way maintenance program
- Locker & Laundry service
NEW for 2013- ICE Sessions:
Intensive technical training sessions focused on developing proper skating technique for improved power, speed, quickness & agility.
- Stride Mechanics & Skating Efficiency
- Edge Work, Balance & Stability, Speed
- Lateral Movement & Transition Skating
- Video Analysis
All sessions held at Canlan Victoria Park.
- On Ice July 2nd – August 16th 2 one-hour sessions weekly (July & Aug)
Post Workout Meal & Nutritional Counselling:
- Customized nutritional information package developed by Gary Roberts
- Meal planning and recipe suggestions
- Daily organic post workout Gary Roberts meal powered by Beretta Farms.
- Training June 3rd – June 28th 2013 (3 one-hour training sessions per week)
- Training July 2nd – August 16th 2013 (4 one-hour training sessions per week)
- Introductory Yoga session in each phase
- Active Recovery Days July 1st & Aug 5th
For more information or to register for the 2013 Junior Off-Season Program please contact:
Jeremie Dupont at 647 228 2882 or at email@example.com