Designed for the working professional with specific health, fitness, lifestyle or athletic goals, the Executive Program provides a structured, comprehensive approach to goal attainment. This program includes ongoing fitness performance & nutritional assessments, lifestyle coaching, training and nutritional education to enable Clients to reach their full potential while excelling in their personal and professional activities.
The goal of the Executive Program is to support our Clients as they embrace positive changes and a healthier lifestyle by incorporating physical fitness, nutrition and a more comprehensive approach to the work-life balance. For the training element we recommend 60 minute workouts 2 times weekly over a 3, 6, 9 or 12 month period depending on the individual’s unique needs.
- An initial fitness performance assessment to establish a fitness baseline and identify client’s specific needs
- A customized training program
- Re-assessments throughout to track progress and aid in phased program development
- Nutrition & Lifestyle Assessments with a Registered Holistic Nutritionist ensuring lifestyle choices are in line with goals
- Customized nutritional information package including recipes, tips and recommendations
- Private One-on-one training sessions with a FI High Performance Trainer
- Biosteel HPSD & ARF/Isolate recovery shakes with Goccia water
- Membership to Fitness Institute
- Travel Programs for maintenance when travelling
Optional Services (with Gold & Platinum Programs):
- Post-workout meal
- Executive Lockers
- Laundry Service
- Interior/exterior car washes
A PremiumFitness Institute Membership:
The program includes a membership to the Fitness Institute. The Fitness Institute is a full service 40,000 sq.ft. executive level Club with year-round tennis courts. This world-class facility includes a café, saltwater pool, expansive locker rooms and wet areas including steam rooms & hot tubs, a sports physiotherapy and chiropractic clinic, a dedicated Pilates and private personal training studio, comprehensive fitness and group exercise areas.
For more information or to register for the Executive Program please contact:
Jeremie Dupont at 647-228-2882 or at firstname.lastname@example.org